Leaving or re-entering a Lodge Room
Brother(s) wishes to leave and/or re-enter the Lodge Room:
– After the Brother salutes the WM, the JD stands and opens the outer door without knocking. The JD then closes the door and sits down.
– It is the JD who controls the door.
– To re-enter the room the Brother goes through the ‘seeking admittance procedure.’
– After the JD has answered the alarm and reported to the WM he does NOT need to knock again when he returns to the door to admit the Brother(s).
– In the case of a medical issue use common sense about coming and going in and out of the Lodge room. This is especially true during degrees. Your health is more important.