Suffolk School of Instruction
SUMMER RITUAL NIGHTS 2019
- Are you interested in learning or perfecting a new ritual part in your lodge?
- Are you a line officer and are you interested in perfecting your floor-work?
- Are you interested in learning a historical lecture or the middle chamber lecture?
- Are you interested in learning more about the meaning of our Time-honored ritual with other like minded Brothers?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, the Suffolk District’s Summer Ritual Night program is for you.
This July both Suffolk District Schools of Instruction will be hosting “SUMMER RITUAL NIGHTS” which is available to any Master Mason in the Suffolk Masonic District. This program matches Brothers interested in learning or perfecting their ritual work with expert mentors from the Suffolk District who share a keen interest in our time-honored ritual. The goal of the program is to guide brothers in the district on the path to ritualistic excellence.
Summer Ritual Nights will work this way: On the designated date, a team of Ritualists will be available at Babylon Masonic Temple located at 250 Main Street Babylon from to practice with you.
Light refreshments will be available, but note that the temple rules state that food and drink are not allowed in the upstairs section of the temple. The attire is casual and is open to all Master Masons in the Suffolk District. This program is not just confined to the current Masters and line officers. Past Masters and newly raised Brothers are welcome and strongly encouraged to sign up as well.
The schedule for Summer Ritual Nights will be:
- Monday July 15th, 2019 -7:00pm to 9:30pm – Babylon Masonic Temple
- A Second Session will be added if requested by enough Brothers
Each class will include time for ritual study followed by a question & answer discussion session.
To assure enough ritual practice buddies, please sign up by contacting either;
… as soon as practical, with your name, lodge & date(s) you would like to attend and the piece of ritual you would like to practice.
AGLs of the Suffolk Masonic District